Welcome to a wonderful world of living
Nestled amidst pure scenic grandeur, Belmac Residences stand as a paragon of finesse and unmatched exuberance. An exceptional gated community, its sleek design and innovative architecture ensures that you stay forever cocooned in spotless magnificence and serenity. Built to offer an idyllic lifestyle, it beautifully weaves together intelligent features and smart conveniences. Spread across 6 acres, it instantly transports you to a world that is built with you as its muse. Perfectly accommodating all your lifestyle aspirations, it offers a heightened lifestyle experience that is hard to ignore or replicate. Belmac Residences offers you the perfect heaven to bond with likeminded individuals while enjoying an ideal lifestyle.
- Fully fitted out modular kitchen with top and bottom cabinets on both sides.
- Overhead storage, Hob, Chimney & Microwave.
- 24×7 surveillance CC TV in Common areas with control room.
- Intercom Facility.
- Access Control for building entry/lifts.
PLASTER AND FINISHES
- POP/Gypsum finish for all internal walls.
- Luster Paint in for all internal walls.
- Water proof textured paint with Rough & Tough finish.
- Antiskid ceramic tiles in toilets.
- False ceiling with concealed light fittings.
- Branded CP and Sanitary ware from Kohler or equivalent make.
- Glass partition in shower area in all toilets.
- Noiseless Ceiling toilet exhaust.
- Full Glass Seamless Railings in all Bedrooms, Living/Dining & Terrace.
WINDOW FRAMES AND WINDOWS
- French Full size sound proof double glazed ground to ceiling anodized Aluminum Sliding Windows with mosquito net.
DOOR FRAMES AND DOORS
- Main Door in veneer with digitized lock.
- Toilet door shutters with wet side laminate.
- 100% power backup for Common areas.
- Fully Air-conditioned Apartments with Daiken or equivalent fittings.
- Provision for Concealed ceiling light fittings in Living, Dinning, Bedrooms & Kitchen.
- Telephone/Cable TV provision in Living & all Bedrooms.
- Private Electrical room outside the flat with provision of Inverter.
- Plug and play system for Internet, TV, telephone.
- Ethernet LAN cable/ports for Master Bedroom and Living/Dining.
- Imported Marble flooring in Living/Dining/Entrance lobby
- Vitrified Tiles in all Bedrooms , Kitchen and Terrace.
Features & Amenities
- Garbage Chute
- Double height AC Entrance lobby with 24×7 security desk.
- Dedicated Concierge Desk.
- 2 nos dedicated High Speed Elevators with extra height (1.5 times) for Guests & 1 nos Service elevator for each building.
- Pipe Gas.
- Waste Segregation and tie-up with SWACH, Pune.
- Iconic lighting for Façade and landscape.
CLUBHOUSE / AROUND CLUBHOUSE
- Society office.
- Health care center (with steam, sauna, Jacuzzi, shower area, etc.) for Male & Female.
- Spa/Massage Rooms.
- Squash court.
- Banquet hall with outdoor garden spill over.
- Full Swimming pool with pressure jets and seating inside with separate baby pool.
- Party lawn.
- Five a side Football court with astro turf.
- Hydroponic Farm to feed the community healthy and nutritious super foods.
- Convenience store.
- All Day coffee shop & juice bar.
- 1,60,000 sqft of Landscaped garden with pergolas, seating areas, jogging track, connecting bridges, water bodies, etc.
- Stage for multipurpose activities.
- Day Care Center with outside soft pad and monkey bars.
- Games Room for senior citizens with card table.
- Games Room for kids with carom, pool table, table tennis, chess.
- Business Center with conference room and workstations.
We are in it together
Teamwork and collaboration
A community can come together to provide an effective support system in today’s rapidly developing world.
We’ve taken upon us the responsibility of providing infrastructure that helps a community to collectively grow and prosper.
We strongly believe that the strength of unity paves the way for a larger good.
All for good
Ethics and responsibilities
A good deed echoes in the Universe. We can only truly flourish if we extend our hand to lift those in need, restore the balance of our surroundings and
be thoughtful of the impact that we have on the world. It’s only when we live with our values that we can truly achieve success.
Grandma cheers on
The wisdom of the elders, high spirits of the youth and experience of maturity, brings together a dynamic and holistic way of life.
It is progressive – different energy levels merge, each one learning and accommodating the needs and preferences of the other.
We believe in fostering this diversity and ensuring that your bonds strengthen.
Hydroponics and urban farming
Our lifestyle has undergone a major shift; the need of the hour is to balance this hectic life by living healthy.
We believe that by altering our food habits, we make way for a healthier plate, and what’s better that growing it yourself?
The joy of nurturing and seeing your family “grow healthy” is the shift we intend to bring about, by making fresh produce available to you.
Grass is always green
Nature and landscape
In the lap of nature, we find peace and feel at home. Carefully crafted experiences infuse nature into living spaces seamlessly,
so that you can enjoy nature amidst the hustle and bustle of the city. Life, we believe, becomes more meaningful in lush greenery and always stays fresh.
Peace of mind
Safety and Security
We provide you all the comforts of living by keeping your peace-of-mind at the forefront, so that your loved ones are always safe and secure.
Our primary aim is to create an environment that addresses your smallest concerns, rest assured.
Taking baby steps
Raising The Bar
Growth is a result of small successive steps in the right direction. When we walk the extra mile, the results are truly astonishing.
We are driven by how we can make your life even better by pushing our own boundaries. We have endeavoured to create innovative amenities,
which help you maintain a good balance between your personal and your professional life.
Every moment counts
Human Centric Design
We believe in thinking through everything we do, to simply understand you better – your needs, your desires and your comfort.
Our design ensures that your home has all the little things that make every moment count.
WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT PEOPLE, AND AIM TO SERVE THEM WITH THE BEST. IT IS OUR CONSTANT ENDEAVOUR TO BRING ABOUT THE HUMAN ELEMENT IN EVERYTHING THAT WE DO.
SUPREME HOLDINGS & HOSPITALITY (INDIA) LTD.
Established in 1982, supreme went on to become a public-listed company in june 1995. Over the years, supreme and various other companies of the jatia group have had a turnover of over 2000 crore.
The group has diverse business interests in 5-star hotels, real estate development (including land bank acquisition), trading and manufacturing.
Asian Hotels Ltd. our 5-star hotel brand established in 1980, and has been serving its clientele since 1983.
With hotels in Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata, a total room capacity of 1,234 rooms and state-of-the-art facilities,
we are known to offer delectable world cuisine which includes Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Continental and Indian at our restaurants.
For the first time in India, the world-renowned Hyatt International successfully collaborated with us, to give our patrons a magnificent experience of luxury.
Bell Ceramics and Bell Granito, two of the most established names in the ceramic industry, have been created by us.
We pioneered in dry- processing practices and manufactured various full-bodied and printed tiles, competing with the best marble and granite in the market.
We also acquired WIMCO (Indian operations of Swedish Match) and set up production facilities pan- India. Our matchbox brand “Ship” became a household name.
Food processing and chemical products were some of the ancillary businesses of this company as well.
LAND BANK DEVELOPMENT
We have undertaken the development of 40 acres of property located 25 Km from Mumbai, alongside a river and scenic hills,
and just 15 minutes away from the proposed international airport of Mumbai. We intend this land to house one of the finest 5-star hotels, a multi-brand retail mall, commercial complex, entertainment
centre and banquet halls, among other facilities. The groundwork for this development has already begun; land surveys, security compound construction and leveling of land are underway.
Established in 1982, supreme went on to become a public-listed company in june 1995. Over the years, supreme and various other companies of the jatia group have had a turnover of over 2000 crore. The group has diverse business interests in 5-star hotels, real estate development (including land bank acquisition), trading and manufacturing.
He is a Chartered Engineer in Civil and Industrial Engineering, with specialised training in Engineering Contract Law from University of Mysore (1953) and a Member of Institute of Engineers, India.
He was also the Vice Chairman of Indian Council for Ceramic Tiles (till 2007) and the Management and Technical Advisor in United White Metal Ltd., the largest manufacturers of components for the elevator industry.
He also has extensive experience in design and implementation, including domain knowledge in Textiles, Pharmaceuticals, Planning and Designing, Tourism, Food and Beverages, Information Technology and Construction.
He has a wide range of experience in Finance, Marketing and Management. He also has a strong connection with the business community and the steel industry.
He has worked with Ernst and Young, where he audited accounts for various companies and has gained significant work experience in the field of Accounting and Finance.
He is the Marketing and Development Director, with BA Honours in Business and Accounting. He has extensive experience and knowledge in marketing and sales at NEXT PLC.
A law graduate and a qualified Company Secretary, he has over 20 years of significant work experience in corporate, secretarial and legal matters.
Get in Touch
38/2,Opp. Brahma Suncity,
Wadgaon Sheri, Pune – 14
REGD. OFFICE ADDRESS
Supreme Holdings & Hospitality (India) Ltd.,
1, Pearl Mansion (N), 91, M Karve Road,
Marine Lines, Mumbai – 20